Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day





Hope you had a good one, Mine was great! DH and I hit a local place for some Halibut and chips and it was to die for! Soooo good! My polish was looking a little sad so I spiced it up with a topcoat of SinfulColors Glass Pink. I really like this, It's so delicate and pink and very sheer. I just love the shimmer, It looks like tiny glass flecks. It's just a really cool topcoat! 4.5 Blings

The Perfume I wore was YSL - Baby Doll. This is a grapefruit and rose scent that if I had to pick one word to describe it " Happy " would be it! 4 Blings

My red cashmere sweater is a much deeper red, a blue red, not tomato. And my necklace is a pretty gold heart that my DH gave me for Christmas a few years ago. Well that was my day! :)

~ Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!