Friday, March 13, 2015

First try with Jamberry

I've heard all sorts of things about Jamberry nail wraps but finally decided to try them myself. My neighbor has been raving about how great they are and so far I have to agree!  They were quick and easy to put on (heat up, smooth out, and file tips).

A major plus is that when my kids kept inturupting I didn't have to worry about wet polish getting smudged and could still fully use my hands. I just went right back to doing my nails when I had another moment to do so.

Now for the test- will these last 10 to 14 days? Even glue on fake nails don't last that long for me so this will be interesting.  Between horse dirt and diaper changes I plan to keep my hands free from gloves and put these to the test.

April

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!