Thursday, March 25, 2010

Seeing Red!






UPDATE: Wow, My Hubby saw this polish on my hands he said he loved it and thought it was super sexy and HOT! Other blogers have said it seems to be a man magnet, I guess they weren't kidding!

I thought I'd take a break from purple for a bit and do something totally different. This is Essie - Fishnet Stockings. I had a hard time getting the color right. This is a dark, very vampy blood red. Not a very spring color but a nice change! This is two coats, the application was ok. One coat of Poshe' on top. Really love the shine on this! For the base I used Essie - Fill the Gap. So far I really like it! It dried fast and gave a smooth finish. 4.5 Blings

~ Sylvia ~

8 comments:

  1. I kinda feel like I got a lobster claw thing going on! :)
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with red. Red is dead sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO HAWTTTTTT This looks fabulous on you, what are you talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You guys are so sweet! I guess you are right. Hubby Really likes it! It must be like waving a red cape at a bull! Heh, Bet he wouldn't like that analogy!
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's not kidding- I just saw it in person and it's fabulous!

    ~April

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, gotta agree with your hubby - very hot and very sexy colour! I love it (and so would my hubby)! I love reds. Classic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!