Monday, March 29, 2010

The infamous "Scrangie Dupe"




Well, I really don't know how much of a dupe this is because I don't have RBL - Scrangie polish. By the time I got up the courage to pay that much it was sold out. This is Sally Hansen - Grape Going. This is three coats with a top coat of Poshe'. I Love this color! It reminds me of finely machined and oiled steel. This is a gorgeous purple and blue green duo-chrome, I just wish it covered in two coats. And dry time was very slow.
I think this may be back up worthy! Sadly no sun could be found for the pics in the Emerald City. LOVE! 5 Blings


~ Sylvia ~

10 comments:

  1. what a perfect color <3
    I wish I could get my hands on one of these...sadly they don't sell it in my country :(

    I like your nails too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of butterfly wings. The exotic varieties have such lovely iridescence close up. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ancek - Do you wast to do a swap if I can get a hold of another bottle? Give me an email.

    paintedladyfingers - Yes! This polish is so pretty! I like the butterfly analogy.

    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrangie is coming back into stock soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skulda - Yee Haw! Cant wait!
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty :]

    Even if this isn't an exact dupe, I'd much rather pay for this than Scrangie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing Sunshine - Yes, this was much cheaper!
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww, this would be great.
    My mail: anchek.rainbows.and.blues@gmail.com
    just let me know what would you like to have, I guess I can find a couple of polishes here thet you don't have in your country =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ancek - Emailed ya!

    Liana - Thanks! Me too!

    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!