Thursday, February 4, 2010

Reverse French



This is my reverse french mani. Sorry if it's a little worn, this is day 5. This took a long time. I'm sure I made it harder than I needed to but I liked the way it turned out. First coat was Barielle Nail Rebuilding Protein. 4.5 Blings

Second coat was OPI - Nail Envy Matte. 5 Blings!

For the base I used 2 coats of OPI - Hopelessly In Love. 4 Blings

The tips were 2 coats of OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark. 4.5 Blings

I used some cute nail stickers I got at Sally's and then It was 2 coats of Seche Vite (4 Blings). The one thing I was bummed about was that some of the silver on the flowers smeared into the dark tips and I was going for a cream with no frost look. :( O well. I really liked it and it got a thumbs up from DH. But..... it was 6:00 am when I dragged my sorry self to bed. But with one more topcoat two days latter I got a week of wear with no chips and almost no tip wear! Not bad for six hours.;)

~ Sylvia

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!